st: oprobit with (continuous) endogenous regressors

From   Viktor Slavtchev <>
Subject   st: oprobit with (continuous) endogenous regressors
Date   Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:31:43 +0200

Dear statalisters,
I want to estimate ordered probit model with one or more continuous endogenous regressors.
As the regressors are continuous I can run OLS in the first stage.
However, I am not clear yet how to adjust the standard errors in the second stage.
kind regards
* For searches and help try: