Re: st: initial values for -xtmelogit-?

Subject   Re: st: initial values for -xtmelogit-?
Date   Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:29:23 -0400

webuse bangladesh, clear
xtmelogit c_use urban age child* || district:
mat b=e(b)
xtmelogit c_use urban age child* || district: , from(b)
xtmelogit c_use urban age child* || district: , from(b) refineopts(iterate(0))