Re: st: initial values for -xtmelogit-?

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: initial values for -xtmelogit-?
Date   Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:29:35 -0400

Thanks, -from()- isn't documented but Bob Gutierrez pointed this out
to me off list.

cheers,
Jeph

Austin Nichols wrote:
webuse bangladesh, clear
xtmelogit c_use urban age child* || district:
mat b=e(b)
xtmelogit c_use urban age child* || district: , from(b)
xtmelogit c_use urban age child* || district: , from(b) refineopts(iterate(0))