st: graph bar

From   Lloyd Dumont <>
Subject   st: graph bar
Date   Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, everyone.  I'm having trouble doing what ought
to be a simple bar graph.  I have panel data that
includes some variables along the lines of...

X1 X2 ... X7

I am interested in their means by survey wave for each
of two waves.  But, in terms of groupings...
I would like there two be 7 groups, each containing
two bars--one for wave I and one for wave II.

No matter what I do, it seems to want to create 2
groups of 7 bars each--the oppposite of what I want.

Thank you!  Lloyd.