st: correlated CR

From   "Chiara Mussida" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: correlated CR
Date   Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:47:08 +0200

Hi guys,
is there a specific command to estimate Seemeengly Unrelated Piecewise
constant hazard model?
more precisely, I have a CR framework that already gave me almost
satisfactory results with piecewise constant hazard rate models
estmations. Anyway, this modelisation is employed with the underlying
assumption of independence of CR. If I want to verify the existence of
correlation between my residuals (coming from different model
estimates), how can I proceed in terms of stata command?
thanks a lot

Chiara Mussida
PhD candidate
Doctoral school of Economic Policy