st: 2 questions

From   minimus <>
Subject   st: 2 questions
Date   Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:20:06 +0100

 Dear Stata users,

I would like to ask 2 questions:

  1.. I cannot see the green/yellow output when it is long on the screen.
For example when I use the 'list' command for a variable, stata lists but
when I try to see the output far back at the top, I cannot reach. The screen
is just cut/truncated above. How can I let stata show me everything it
produces on the screen?

  2.. I try to get a histogram for a variable and stata says: "too few
quotes". What does that mean and why I cant get my simple histogram?

Thank you in advance.
With regards.