RE: st: cumulative probabilities under competing risks with covariateadjustment

From   Uri Goldbourt <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: cumulative probabilities under competing risks with covariateadjustment
Date   Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:53:04 +0200

Thanks for illuminating the topic further. I hope competing risks software will be compiled so that the wish list will move into an "achieved" list.

I tried to run –stpepemori-, but encountered a difficulty in regard of the instruction not to use identical value for varname and compet. I could be missing something?

Obtaining the preliminary new version of –strs- will be gratefully appreciated!

Best,

UG