Statalist

RE: st: problem with the inteff command

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: problem with the inteff command
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:56:04 -0000

Given that the Statalist response to this question has now executed a perfect circle,
you may be best advised to approach the program authors directly.

Jochen Späth

once again thanks for your help. Unfortunately your suggestion did not help to solve the problem since the homepage you posted is exactly the site from which the ado-file was actually obtained-just for your information.

Maarten buis

I vaguely remember that that problem got solved when the latest version
of -inteff- was installed, which can be downloaded from Edward Norton's
website: http://www.unc.edu/%7Eenorton/

Jochen Späth