Re: RIF: RIF: st: chow test for more than 2 coef

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: RIF: RIF: st: chow test for more than 2 coef
Date   Mon, 03 Mar 2008 11:21:23 -0500

At 10:45 AM 3/3/2008, Mussida Chiara wrote:
Sure, that is what I want to test: done with the command testparm...I can now proceed with separate models
I'm unclear on the separate models part. Just because the effects of x1-x5 are equal does not mean that you would run separate models, one using only x1, one using only x2, etc. All 5 variables (or perhaps an additive scale created from them) should probably still be in the model. But again, I don't know what the x's are, nor do I know what you are trying to accomplish. Perhaps you could describe your goals in a bit more detail.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: