From   "Rajesh Tharyan" <R.Tharyan@exeter.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: problem selecting results with mouse
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:46:54 -0000

Hi,

I maybe completely wrong here..but did you select what you wanted to copy
and then right click? If you simply right clicked in the window the options
are not enabled.

rajesh

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Chris Finn
Sent: 26 February 2008 23:39
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: problem selecting results with mouse

Hi,

I'm unable to select output in the results window in order to copy it
into a word document. I can right click, but the copy commands aren't
enabled when I do so. I'm using Windows XP and Stata Intercooled 9.
I didn't see anything in the list archives on this. My mouse works fine
otherwise and can select content in other programs.

thanks for any help,
Chris