st: problem selecting results with mouse

From   Chris Finn <>
Subject   st: problem selecting results with mouse
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:38:58 -0800

I'm unable to select output in the results window in order to copy it
into a word document. I can right click, but the copy commands aren't
enabled when I do so. I'm using Windows XP and Stata Intercooled 9.
I didn't see anything in the list archives on this. My mouse works fine
otherwise and can select content in other programs.

thanks for any help,