Re: st: Differences in regression slopes

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Differences in regression slopes
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:01:42 -0500

At 12:02 PM 2/20/2008, David Airey wrote:

Has this been peer reviewed and published?

First off, thanks to Austin and Maarten for filling in while I was teaching. I will have to talk to my Dept. Chair about how these courses are detracting from my important Statalist duties. :)

The paper has been peer reviewed and conditionally accepted for publication by a methods journal - which does not mean that I still won't find a way to screw things up but so far so good.

Others have provided links to my work in this area. A sort of central repository for all of it can be found on the oglm support page at

Some of the links given have been to my paper while others have been to my handouts. The text in the paper is a bit more current but the handouts include actual Stata code if anybody wants it.

I'll add a few other points in responses to other messages.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: