Statalist

st: Calculation of likelihood ratio when using svy

From   "Rodriguez, Liliana F" <Liliana.F.Rodriguez@uth.tmc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Calculation of likelihood ratio when using svy
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:44:19 -0600

Hello list,
I'm building a logistic regression model with data from a survey. Therefore, I'm using the survey function of STATA. When trying to run the Likelihood Ratio to compare the model with and without a Variable (potentially poor predictor), I get a message stating that "lrtest is not appropriate with survey estimation results." What is my alternative command to run the LR test and decide if I should keep or discard this variable?

Thank you,
Liliana R.

<mailto:statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>