Re: st: Stata Technical Bulletin

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata Technical Bulletin
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:43:22 -0500

At 10:40 AM 2/14/2008, William Gould, StataCorp LP wrote:
There have recently been postings by Richard Williams
<>, Ronan Conroy <>, Kit Baum
<>, and others about electronic availability of articles from the
Stata Journal.  A prominent feature of the discussion has been the idea of a
moving wall before which articles would be freely available.

We at StataCorp agree.
More good news. Thanks. I don't know how Google Scholar works, but hopefully it and/or other academic search engines will be able to find SJ articles and tell users how to access them. I think such things make SJ more and more "respectable" as a place to publish, which is to the benefit of both SJ's contributors and to StataCorp.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: