st: AW: Update to -fairlie- available from SSC

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Update to -fairlie- available from SSC
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:25:44 +0100

The thing that I can never fully understand is this: which dataset does the
helpfile for -fairlie- refer to when it provides examples like:

fairlie homecomp female age "hsgrad somecol college" ///
             "married prevmar"                                 ///
             if white==1|black==1, by(black)

Am I missing something? I would love to explore this package, but the
ancillary zip-file does not contain the example, either...

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36
Room 415