st: RE: predict with if and option

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: predict with if and option
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:42:11 -0800

Is n a variable?  If so, do you need "`t'"?

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: 541-737-3832
FAX: 541-737-4001

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of William
Bishop
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 1:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: predict with if and option

I would like to run predict with the IF condition after a regression,
using the stdp option at the same time but am getting the error
"option stdp not allowed"

predict temp if id=="`i'"&n==`t', stdp

seems pretty basic.  what am I missing?  maybe I misunderstood the
documentation on predict, but I thought this was doable.

William