Re: Re: st: Frapoly

From   "mai mai" <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Frapoly
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:36:35 -0500

Thanks Maarten for your response.
I am running fracpoly for a large number of regressions. Is there a
way to automate the process of finding (or plotting) the inflection
points? ie, is there a way to solve for the derivative of each
function considering that each function has a different functional
form from the others? Or do I have to manually solve for the dydx for
each function then manually solve for them to be zero?

Many thanks for your help,