Re: st: Robust error variance and model selection

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Robust error variance and model selection
Date   Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:57:30 +0100

No more serious answer that "Just believe Stata!". The output of -estat gof- is the same irrespective of the -robust- option.

Nicola