st: VACANCY - Data Manager at NatCen, London

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: VACANCY - Data Manager at NatCen, London
Date   Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:54:10 -0000

I am forwarding this on behalf of Joanna Tagg [].

All enquiries to be directed as below please. I have no extra information or connection with this post.