st: truncreg with panel data

From   Anita <>
Subject   st: truncreg with panel data
Date   Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:08:30 +0100

Dear Statlist members

I would like to estimate a model based on Cragg (1971) which contains in a first step a probit estimation and in a second step a regression part for all positive outcomes of the probit estimation.
I learned that I habe to estimate the second step with truncreg to account for the truncation. Unfortunately I am working with a panel dataset and I nowhere found a command integrating fixed/ or random effects. Is there a possibility to do it, when not, why?

Thanks a lot
* For searches and help try: