Re: st: RE: Multinomial logit panel model

Subject   Re: st: RE: Multinomial logit panel model
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:17:43 -0500

Bradley J <[email protected]>:

Does that mean you have 4800 obs on 200 indiv?  Are those 24 repeated
measures supposed to be independent measures of the same quantity?

I'm thinking you could just run mlogit and cluster on the 200 indiv.
If the X is identical across repeated obs, and the Y does not vary
much, the clustering will be near perfect, and you will get
arbitrarily close to an mlogit using the collapsed data of 200 obs.