st: RE: Multinomial logit panel model

From   "Anderson, Bradley J" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Multinomial logit panel model
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:48:51 -0500

Apologies if I'm asking a naive question.  But I have done some searching and I'm not finding answers.  Is software available to estimate a multinomial logit model with panel data?  I'm thinking this can maybe be done in GLLAMM.  Are there alternatives.  Also, I'm being asked to estimate models and I'm not sure we have sufficient data.  The response variable has 3 categories, sample size is 200, and there are 24 repeated measurements of the response variable.  Any thoughts on how to approach this would be much appreciated.