Re: st: -corrtable- available from SSC

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: -corrtable- available from SSC
Date   Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:45:48 -0500

At 10:46 AM 11/30/2007, Nick Cox wrote:
But I shouldn't disparage my own program. I guess some people
will enjoy playing with it a bit. If you ever need to give
a talk including little correlation matrices, this is a way
of going beyond a very mundane table -- and, positively,
highlights and patterns in your table can be made clearer
without graphamatazz.
It is pretty neat looking. I would have written sooner but I had to wait for it to finish running. :)I don't know how many journals would let you include a graphic for your correlation matrix, but yes, it certainly is less boring than the usual output and could be great for a presentation. Thanks for writing it.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: