st: radmatch.ado in Stata 10

From   "Huynh, Luan (FMC)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: radmatch.ado in Stata 10
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:58:03 +1030

Dear All,

A while ago I downloaded an ado file called "radmatch.ado". The program
performed random 1:k case-control radius matching. I used it to generate
nested case-control data from cohort data. In my upgrade from Stata 9 to
Stata 10, I have somehow managed to lose the program. I can't seem to
find it anywhere - Google nor the various repositories. Does anyone have
it, and does it still work in Stata 10?

Thank you,

Luan T. Huynh
Cardiac Registrar