Re: st: return results from dstdize

From   "David Elliott" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: return results from dstdize
Date   Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:51:49 -0400

I recently had the same issue and knocked an ado file "post_dstd.ado"
that can be run post -dstdize- putting the bygroups and se ub lb adj
crude Nobs into a datafile.  I added a couple of additional options
like saving the file and changing the rates to per 1000 or per 100000.
 There is no help file (yet) but if you were still looking for a way
to use the standardized results, I would be happy to send it to you.

DC Elliott