st: return results from dstdize

From   "West Joe" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: return results from dstdize
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:03:50 -0000

I have carried out my dstdize command but would like to get hold of the
standard errors of the adjusted rates, either displayed or saved. I am
using version 9.2. I have tried
dstdize ndths pops agegrp, by(year) using(european_pop.dta)

return list

The standardisation goes ok but the returned results look like the
output below. I was expecting the r(se) matrix to be a macro, and to be
the standard error I am looking for, according to the online help but it
seems not to be the case. I am assuming I have done something wrong but
can't figure it out.
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Joe West
                 r(k) =  5
                r(by) : "year"
                r(c5) : "`"2005"'"