st: ologit data handling

From   "Liren Zhou" <>
Subject   st: ologit data handling
Date   Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:45:08 -0500

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to use OLOGIT to estimate an order model. My problem is
that the choice set is not identical for each of the observations.
Specifically, I am modeling the employee's work schedule choice. Among
a broad choice set of work schedules, some of the schedules are not
available for some of the employee. Does anyone know how STATA handle
this situation?

Thanks in advance!