Re: st: table of study population characteristics

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: table of study population characteristics
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:44:43 -0600

search table percentages, all

gives programs that might help like tabout, tablecol, tab2way, tab3way, ...