st: RE: interactive terms in command line

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: interactive terms in command line
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:49:31 -0000

Dear um, or dear tutor:

Only -anova- to my knowledge supports this. Otherwise it's a case of
a previous -generate- or -xi:-.

tutor um

I have a small question conserning the use of interactive terms in the
command line. Instead of previously generating new variables I would
like to interact variables directly when entering the regression
equation in the command line, e.g. regress y x*z. Does anybody know a