Re: st: issues with right clicking and editing graphs in Mac OS X 10.5

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: issues with right clicking and editing graphs in Mac OS X 10.5
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:33:27 -0600

Arun Rajamohan <[email protected]> wrote:

> Once I create a graph my preferred way to edit it is to open graph editor,
> right click and select 'plotregion properties' or 'axis properties' or
> 'line', 'scatter' properties and then work on it. I do this rather
> than selecting preferences on the graph editor menu bar. When I do
> this the plotregion with the scatter or line graph or the axis scale
> and labels all vanish. Of course this does not happen when I work from
> the graph editor menu. Also this did not happen when I used Mac OS X 10.4.

Mac OS X 10.5 made a change to how contextual menus are built which affects
just the Graph Editor's contextual menu.  It does not affect contextual menus
in other Stata windows.  This will be fixed in the next executable update.
For now, we advise you to use the Object menu instead of the Graph Editor's
contextual menu.

-Chinh Nguyen