re: st: issues with right clicking and editing graphs in Mac OS X 10.5

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   re: st: issues with right clicking and editing graphs in Mac OS X 10.5
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:52:12 -0600

.

I can confirm this Leopard bug on my Stata MP. Seems what is happening is that all choices made under the contextual graph editor menu default to "hiding" what was selected. And you cannot unhide it, so the graph is ruined. Until Stata fixes this, don't use the contextual menu; it's broken I agree.

-Dave
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/