st: Right click and select 'any' properties in the graph editor

From   Arun Rajamohan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Right click and select 'any' properties in the graph editor
Date   Fri, 09 Nov 2007 21:05:37 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Just a note on an issue I've been noticing lately. I do not think
anyone is reported this yet. I am running Stata 10 on Mac OS X 10.5.
Once I create a graph and enter the graph editor, my preferred way of
editing the graph is to right click on the various features of the
graph and select properties. I do this rather than use the properties
menu that appears on the graph editor menu bar. However, I notice that
when I select 'plotregion properties', 'axis properties' (both x and
y), 'line properties' (if it is a line graph), 'scatter
properties' (if it is scatter graph), or even 'boxplotregion
properties' it causes the plot region or axis labels selected for
editing to just vanish. Of course this does not happen when I edit it
from the graph editor menu. Also this did not happen when i was using
Mac OS X 10.4. Hence I am assuming this is a Leopard issue (http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/mac/leopard.html
). I was also wondering if anyone (users or @statacorp) has found a
setting that can set right this problem?

Appreciate any advice. Thanks,
Arun

Arun Rajamohan PhD
Department of Biology
Rm. 237, Biological and Geological Sciences Building
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 5B7, CANADA
1-519-661-2111 x80582