st: Computation of Correlation Coefficients - COMPLEX

From   John Bunge <>
Subject   st: Computation of Correlation Coefficients - COMPLEX
Date   Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:52:48 +0100

Dear all,

two days ago I posted a query, unfortunately there came no reply on it.

I do not know if there is a problem with the question, but hereby I repeat it hoping that someone has an idea and can help. If the problem is not expressed clearly, please give me an advice.

I want to compute correlation coefficients within the following setting:

I have the variables CID (No. of country; 1-200), DEID (No. of decision; 1-4000), YEAR and DEC (no, abstain, yes; expressed as: -1,0,1).

There were several decisions per year in which more or less all the countries took part.

I want to compute the correlation in these decisions between every country pair for all single years.

Any helpful suggestion would be highly appreciated.

John Bunge
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Palais des Nations
1211 Genève 10
Office: +41 229175902
Mobile: +41 762901769

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
kostenlos testen.