Re: st: new problem with table display

From   "Michael Blasnik" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: new problem with table display
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:44:58 -0400

I suggest that you follow Nick's suggestion to convert your identifiers to strings. I think that this is always good practice with long identification numbers and avoids multiple potential problems (like float vs. double).

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer S. Earl" <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: st: new problem with table display

Thanks Maarten and Richard for your suggestions. I have verified that I am using doubles and the numbers I am using are case identifiers so every digit is meaningful.

I tried bigtab and it will produce the tables, but with a couple of problems, which may be unavoidable, but I thought I would email the list again to see if anyone had suggestions. <snip>