Re: st: pweights in summarize / describe / codebook

From   "Kabir Chabal" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: pweights in summarize / describe / codebook
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:36:46 -0700

Thanks!
Was working with codebook version 1.3.18 (in /base) instead of 1.4.1
(in /updates).  Just wanted a quick way to get the unique obs and
label column with weights -- not sure if summarize can do this as
quickly.