Re: st: pweights in summarize / describe / codebook

From   "Kabir Chabal" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: pweights in summarize / describe / codebook
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:25:15 -0700

Could someone take a quick look at codebook.ado and see how the option
"compact" is coded (I can't locate where it's incorporated).
Managed to get weights in for the detailed listing but not for the compact one!