st: Trouble with Mata module from ssc

From   "Thomas Jacobs" <>
To   StataList <>
Subject   st: Trouble with Mata module from ssc
Date   Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:39:29 -0500

I have added the component moremata from ssc and verified the install
to stata.  When I enter mata and try to use any of the functions
(mm_median or mm_quantile) on a matrix in mata I get mm_median() or
mm_quantile() not found.  Is there a special step needed to be taken
in mata to use an installed component?  Thanks.

Thomas Jacobs