Re: st: STATA10SE : weird problem with Boxplots

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: STATA10SE : weird problem with Boxplots
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:12:27 +0100 (BST)

--- Diego Bellavia <> wrote:
> Unfortunately I already did that and update procedure was fine.

As we can't reproduce the error you get, I think there is something
wrong with your instalation.

If you type:

which graph

Do you get:

C:\Program Files\Stata10\ado\base\g\graph.ado
*! version 1.1.7  16apr2007

the exact path may differ depending on where you installed Stata, but
you should get that version number.

If you get that version number I suggest you contact Stata Tech
Support, and since you have such a weird problem you'd probably do well
to sent them output as requested in:

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam