Re: st: Re: confidence intervals on r-squared

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: confidence intervals on r-squared
Date   Tue, 16 Oct 2007 06:33:23 -0400

Unless, of course, you use an r^2 that accounts for the number of covariates you include. That is why I asked about which r^2 you are interested in. To say that "R-squared is not a statistical concept." is silly.

m.p.