st: Repeat postings

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Repeat postings
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:32:29 +0100

Twice today I have seen repeats of previous postings.

These fall within Statalist guidelines -- one repeat
post is allowed -- but I suggest that it is better
to wonder why no-one replied the first time you
posted and to consider whether your question was
clear enough or specific enough to evoke a reply.

Those not aware of Statalist policy on this should
please refer to the FAQ. (URL beneath my signature.)