st: Borjas 2003 type regression

From   Arina Viseth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Borjas 2003 type regression
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:20:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

I am running a Borjas (2003) type regression of employment on migration rate and a series of dummies. My issue is that my observations are an education, experience, time, group. For example, Yext is employment of experience group 1, education group 1, in 1970.

I want to capture time education experience group fixed effects, and have been running xterg in Stata as below:
Yext = MIGext + Education group dummy + Experience group dummy + Time + Interraction terms

Is there a simple better way using Stata with (xtreg, fe) to capture all the fixed effect or is what I am doing the way to go?

Thank you very much for your time,

Arina