Re: st: New Resource for Using R with Stata

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: New Resource for Using R with Stata
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:14:21 -0500

Today I learned you cannot rotate text outside the plot region in R base graphics (like tick labels). Check plus for Stata. :)