st: ml within ml?

From   "Timothy Dang" <>
To   stata <>
Subject   st: ml within ml?
Date   Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:57:01 -0700

I'm trying to use -dirifit- within a d0 -ml- evaluation program. At
the end of the function when I try to use -mlsum-, I get the message
"ml model not found".

I'm thinking that using -dirifit- has made Stata forget about the
original ml model which called the evaluator in the first place? Does
this sound correct? And if so, is there a way to recall that

Timothy O'Neill Dang / Cretog8
One monkey don't stop no show.