st: RE: Automating wrapping of text in graphs?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Automating wrapping of text in graphs?
Date   Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:48:24 +0100

I think you would need to pre-process an entire text string
using extended macro functions, especially -piece-.

Justification is often best done by using -place()-
as a suboption in my experience.