st: Oaxaca and heckmanan

Subject   st: Oaxaca and heckmanan
Date   Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:39:21 +0200

Dear Statalist,
I try to do an estimation with oaxaca and heckman and I want to separate the effects of selection, endowment and remuneration.
I use the command decompose, lambda(lbda) but this command return me only two effects: endowment and remuration.
How I can separate the other effect (selection)?
I will appreciate any help to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance

* For searches and help try: