Re: st: RE: copying and pasting data from stata to excel

From   Arun Rajamohan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: copying and pasting data from stata to excel
Date   Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:12:43 -0400

You can do something else, if it is possible at all in your case.
try help mvencode

you can as the help file would say convert all missing values to say 999
mvencode _all, mv(999)

reissuing the command would reinstate the missing values.

In excel you can search and replace.

Of course as I said earlier, all this depends on your data.

And as I notice from your previous mails you do not want .csv or .xml.

-A