Re: st: RE: copying and pasting data from stata to excel

From   "Yun Liu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: copying and pasting data from stata to excel
Date   Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:13:10 -0400

Thank you! But I am trying to find a convenient way to copy a small
part of a huge database and prefer not to generate a new file each
time. Anyway, it's no big deal. Thanks.