Re: st: -estout- and ebsd

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -estout- and ebsd
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:30:13 +0200

I don't know about -listcoef-, but -estadd ebsd- computes the sd using
-summarize- on the observations identified by e(sample) (and e(subpop)
if defined), and applying the appropriate weights. Did you use the
-subpop()- option in your models? This might explain the difference.

If you want tabulate results from listcoef, then do something like the
following:

. nbreg ...
. listcoef, matrix  //-matrix- saves results in r(); type -return
list- for details
. matrix b_facts = r(b_facts)
. estadd matrix b_facts = b_facts
. estout ., cell(b b_facts) style(smcl)

ben

PS: A set of -estadd- commands to support the -spost- package is in preparation.