Re: st: marginal effect of clogit

From   somsupa Nopprach <>
Subject   Re: st: marginal effect of clogit
Date   Sat, 22 Sep 2007 04:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Clive Nicholas,
  Thank you very much for your useful advice. but i
have two more questions.

  I notice that the significance of the explanatory
variable in the xtlogit and in oglm are different.
  I means that eventhough in -xtlogit- model the first
variable, for example, is not statistically
significant while it does significant in -oglm-
command. So how i can interpret this ? Should i said
that the first variable really have a significant
effect on the dependent variable?

  Secondly, could you explain me more why you said
-oglm- is useful eventhough -oglm- does not fix the

Thank you very much