st: marginal effect of clogit

From   somsupa Nopprach <>
Subject   st: marginal effect of clogit
Date   Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi , everyone,

  I have read that -mfx- can not use with conditional
logit model. So i decide to show my result by using
the odds ratio instead of marginal effect. Do you
think this is appropriate?

   However, I have another problem. my model also
includes interactive terms between two dummies. and I
also have read that the interpretation of odds ratio
is not appropriate for interactive or multiplicative
  Any one knows any useful command in stata in order
that i can solve this problem?

 Thank you very much
yours sincerely,

Need a vacation? Get great deals